Office Conversation

Animoto

Try our slideshow creator at Animoto.

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

U.S. Tour

The picture above is from the U.S Tour cast of  The Book of Mormon with Mark Evans as Elder Price and Christopher John O'Neill as Elder Cunningham.  These two on the stage form an unstoppable duo with their unique and hilarious chemistry that really makes the production what it is.  When I found out that the production was coming to Boston, I rushed to the computer and bought myself a ticket.  Since I've seen the show, I can tell you that Mark Evans' voice is always on key, on pitch, and has one of the best tones I've ever heard.  Also, O'Neill's portrayal of the role, "Elder Cunningham", couldn't have been more spot on.  With his constant invasion of everyone's body space and his moronic movements, he really made it fun and amusing to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment